I know how much most us missed the
unlimited free flow of tweakware
compare to the stress of other VPN
confi and hunting for working IPs. The
app was totally free when it came out
new but b4 we knew it the guy just
make am premium. But am telling u
today that u can still murder unlimited
bandwidth just like the premium users.
I've been testing the trick since
morning which I've used to download
more than 7gb files today with my
Etimama social me pak. Am gonna drop
the trick here on realwaparz.com for
the first time b4 others begin dey
copy...
But before that, I observe something
today that the daily bandwidth has
increase, it's now 1.8gb instead of the
regular 100mb one use to manage. NOT
enough for me.
Straight to the point, so once u exhaust
your daily usage here's what u gonna
do.
Requirements:
>A rooted android phone
>Go to your App Store and
download"Device ID changer" by
VTechno
>Open your"Device ID changer" you will
see"Fill Random" just tap on it, after
that tap on"Apply new" that's all, now
go back, open ur Tweakware, u will see
that you have been given another free
daily bandwidth to use.
NOTE: please before doing all that,
make sure u backup your device ID
Somewhere oo, cos Mr Cast fit cast the
trick anytime. Enjoy am as e dey HOT!
No comments:
Post a Comment